It seems everyone has a blog these days. Not that I'm giving in to the "norm." I just want to have a place that is mine. These are my thoughts, my opinions, my hopes, my dreams, my fears. I am a Daughter. I am a Wife. I am a Mother. But above all, I am a WOMAN.

I enjoy feedback, so please select a reaction, or a leave a comment. I would love to know what you think about my post and how it affected you.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Moving

I am getting a LOT of spam.  The kind of spam that no one wants.  So, I am moving my blog to WordPress.  Please visit me at http://daughterwifemotherwoman.wordpress.com/ and see what I have to say about people, places, events, and life in general.

Thank you to the people who have read my posts and commented.  Some of you are close friends, and some of you are blog friends; old friends and new friends.  ALL friends I hope will follow me on over to this new place.  I'm hoping that I will lose all of x-rated spam followers, regain my desire to write, and discover some more friends on this new journey.

Happy Readings!

No comments: